Grohe ‘Tempesta Cosmopolitan System 250’ Wall Mounted Shower System with Safety Mixer
- horizontal swivable 390 mm shower arm
- exposed single-lever shower mixer with diverter
- head shower Tempesta 250 (26 666)
- spray pattern:
- head shower with white rear cover
- with ball joint
- GROHE EcoJoy 9,5 l/min flow limiter
- hand shower Tempesta Cosmopolitan 100 (27 571)
- GROHE EcoJoy 5.7 l/min. flow limiter
- adjustable in height with gliding element
- Rotaflex shower hose 1750 mm 1/2″ x 1/2″ (28 410)
- GROHE SilkMove 46 mm ceramic cartridge
- GROHE DreamSpray perfect spray pattern
- GROHE StarLight chrome finish
- SpeedClean anti-lime system
- Inner WaterGuide for a longer life
- Twistfree to prevent hose from twisting
- suitable for instantaneous heaters from 18 kW/h
- minimum flow rate 7 l/min.
Grohe Customer Service 19013
Easy to clean thanks to the GROHE StarLight chrome coating
Just wipe the tap down with a dry cloth – the ultra smooth surface finish is scratch resistant and ensures a lasting luminous sheen. You’ll save plenty of time cleaning while your tap always looks shiny and new.
Do not use abrasive sponges, scouring agents, organic solvents or acidic cleaners, limescale removers, household vinegar, or cleaners containing acetic acid for cleaning.
THE 5-YEAR MANUFACTURER’S WARRANTY
High-quality materials and the latest manufacturing methods are combined with market-leading technologies to ensure reliable performance for many years. This gets reflected in our 5-year Manufacturer’s Guarantee.
We will fulfill our promise that you may expect top performances from us. In the unlikely event of a repair or a replacement, we as well as your trusted specialized fitter will be there for you.
Enjoy our unique comfort and great functionality. You have our word that you can rely on your GROHE products. Guaranteed.
EXTENDED MANUFACTURER’S GUARANTEE 10 YEARS
Benefit – both you and your customers – from our Extended Manufacturer’s Guarantee 10 years (applicable for products being manufactured after March 1st, 2013) for built-in cisterns (solo) and our built-in cisterns in our installation system Rapid SL, Uniset, and Rapid Pro as well as our Rapido and Non-Rapido built-in devices.
In particular for products whose function is decisive and which then disappear behind the wall, the security of a manufacturer’s guarantee is elementary. It offers you the good feeling to have taken the right decision regards quality, innovation, and technology by trusting GROHE’s rear panel technology.